NEW YORK CITY: THE MET

August 20, 2017


DATE NIGHT @ THE MUSEUM

On Saturday, I went to visit the MET with my mother on a daughter & mother date. The MET is located on 86th 5th Avenue. It is an enormous museum with plenty to see!

We went through the left side of the museum, where the Roman & Greek, Oceania, South America, and Contemporary/Modern exhibitions are located. We had a blast and I discovered new pieces of arts that I was unaware of and also had a lot of fun hanging out with my mother. Visiting a museum with my mother is like a walk through a comedy show, she knows how to make you laugh and ventured into places you have never seen--which is how we got to see all these others exhibition.





















GREEK & ROMAN ART






ARTS OF AFRICA, OCEANIA, & THE AMERICAS




MODERN & CONTEMPORARY ART


      
 
 

I know there are lots of pictures but those were the pieces that I liked the most. For those out there who are art lovers, you will fall in love all over again at the Met. The vast collection of sculptures, furniture, and paintings will leave you with plenty to see for months to come. This is one of my favorite museums in New York City and I am so glad I live close by to see the beauty of it. 

I hope that you have enjoyed this post and the picture on it. Please share and comment below!

*** All images belong to me***

You Might Also Like

0 comments