Lost in this Sea of Opportunity or Something Like That...

September 19, 2017


Most of the time I feel lost in this sea of opportunity, stuck in one place. Is not about trying or finding my way out, is more about been out-there in the world doing something. Maybe it is a human thing to think that the reason we are born is 'purpose' and there must be something I am supposed to accomplish before my life ends. 

What is my purpose? That I cannot answer, I don't have the answer to such a profound question. All I know is what I can do right now in this specific moment--I can get my act together and find joy in life. Get out in the world and create the things I have always wanted, color my hair in purple and pink, get a piercing in my nose and ears, read romantic novels, write incoherent and random thoughts, paint lines with purpose, and breathe again. Breath all there is of this world and its people, breath the knowledge into me and maybe, just maybe along the way I can find pieces of the task I must complete before the lights go off.

The world has become a complicated place to be but there is no other place like it. People have become more complicated as time passes but there are not others like us-- with all our insecurities, passion, pain, complication, and laughter, we are one of a kind and I wish most of us could see that. I wish we could see that the only way we can go on is by understanding one another and all of our baggage.

You see, I like to ramble but it helps me out--it makes me less 'lost' if that is really a thing. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S- I hope you like this series of 'Cup of Tea' that you find some truth, inspiration, or even relate to this unstructured piece. If you do, leave a message. Let's chat, I don't think I will mind that.

To all of you, have a great week! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments